Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I sent ystrdy morning. Havent heard back yet. V. upset

"E.______,

I've been really busy lately with photography and friends, and I'm guessing you have been extraordinarily busy because I haven't heard from you too much. I know you're busier at sea anyway; that's the nature of the job, to my understanding :) So, my apologies if I've been emailing too much-- I always figured you would tell me (teasingly, but directly ;) if you were having a busier mission than usual or if I did anything wrong.

But it's almost time for you guys to come home, right? And... I miss you. I want to hang out with you and get to know you better when you get back. I feel like you've been away most of the time we've known each other-- so far.

What I'm saying is, I love you. And I need to know if you love me and miss me too. If you do, that's great, I am really really happy :) Because I do have real feelings for you. And we can take it slow. IF you are really interested in getting to know me better.

But if you're not interested, and you haven't been telling me, and I am supposed to read between the lines (you haven't said you missed me or love me lately), you need to tell me. It isn't fair to me, or right. Before you left, you said we were boyfriend and girlfriend. That's all I have to go on.

I love you. I hope this is just me misreading how busy you are, and that you communicate less chattily than I do ;) If so, that doesn't bother me. I just need to know I'm doing the right thing by staying in touch. :-) The reason why I am asking is just because it's been almost 3 weeks and you haven't once said "I love you" or "I miss you", and I''m used to hearing those things from you sometimes. I don't need you to respond to every email. I just need to be reminded sometimes that you care for me. If emailing me IS your way of doing that, then tell me, so I can understand you better, because that would make me happy :) I just feel like I have no information to go on, and I'm trying to figure you out.

Hoping to hear something happy back from you,
(and sorry for doing this over email-- I tried to wait, but have been feeling more and more like I need to be honest with you)
love,
me."

No comments:

Post a Comment