Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Don't laugh.... well, laugh, I did ;)

Couldn't control myself and felt I had expressed myself badly yesterday. Promise no more emails, but felt I had to translate my GIRL email from yesterday into GUY for my military man. Here it is:


Hi E_____,

If my previous email was too wordy or girly (as in emotionally confusing to a guy :) , let me ask my questions more plainly. I know you are an honest person, and I am looking for honest answers:

1. I want to know if you are still interested in getting to know me better, and in dating me exclusively?

2. I also want to know if you still love me, or feel like you said that too soon?

3. If you feel you said it too soon, but are still interested in getting to know me better and finding out whether this could lead to something serious, I would like to keep seeing you, because I have real feelings for you and I enjoy the time we spend together; are you amenable to this?

4. But if you don't love me AND you are not interested in getting to know me better with any possibility of something serious down the road, I would not be OK with that, so would you please just tell me?

Thank you :) And I'm sorry, I know you hate talking about emotions, but I really think we need some clarity between us here. And if you ever needed to ask me anything, I would gladly answer in kind.


P.S. If I'm over reacting and your emails were just you being you...... please accept my apologies ;-) and I owe you a beer. LOL! Please forgive me and understand, I am asking these questions because, what with your being away, I haven't had enough time to get to know you well enough to "read between the lines." I am not usually so confused or uncertain about what my partner is thinking. It's a combination of the long distance happening so early in us getting to know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment