Friday, September 17, 2010

Like pulling teeth

Replied to the XO's nice email on the 15th with a couple of things, he hasn't written since. Fuck him. I know they are busy working day and night but really? Seriously he does not have time before he lies down to go to bed to email me one line, like I love you or I miss you or I'm wiped out, ttys?

This is the shit I am talking abt. It makes me feel sick inside. To me, it feels like he has the time (I believe that they all work much longer hours at sea, that's just the nature of the job; I just mean anyone has time every 2 days or so to send a one line email as they are getting dressed for work or going to bed at night) but not the inclination.

How the fuck do you think that makes me feel? Cherished? Valued? Cared about? Loved? Hell, even NOTICED?

I feel, if anything, fucking ignored and shoved aside.

Fuck him. Things are getting to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment