Wednesday, October 6, 2010

red flag

im re reading what i just wrote and realizing that this week, bc i have other issues stressing me out (my family and my work), im losing my perspective over this relationship. over the past 2 weeks i had overall been in a pretty positive and balanced and honest place abt it w myself and w him.

i have too many big things going on at once this week, and that is always what triggers my major anxiety symptoms. always. for all my life, im okay when i have several little things or one big thing to handle, but if 3 or 4 big things (by big i mean things that emotionally matter very much to me, for whatever reason) come up at the same time, i crumble.

this is what i need help with. i need to tell Catherine this tomorrow. im considering printing out some of these entries for her to read later. she just met me. it will help her get an idea of how my mind works and what's going on with me. i suck at talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment